The government has now released updated guidance for trades-persons working in people’s homes. From this guidance we have created our own policy on home visits. Please make sure to read the following information on what you should do prior to our arrival to clean in your home.
- When booking our services, you should give as much information prior to our visit, about what it is you need cleaning, and any particular issues you may have involving stains, odours etc.
- We will not be carrying out cleaning in homes which have confirmed cases of Covid-19, or who are currently experiencing any symptoms, no matter how mild.
- Homes should be either empty of other persons, or all persons within the property should remain in a room which is not due to have any work undertaken.
- We are offering a contactless service only to protect both the public & staff, this means payment will be taken in full prior to our visit by card over the phone, or cash will be left in a safe place. We are not accepting physical on-site card payments currently.
- It is important to give accurate information in regards to stains, pet problems, or any other accidents / issues, as we are not currently giving on-site quotations, and phone quotations only. If any information is knowingly with held, we hold the right to cancel the services.
How a Visit Will Be Carried Out:
- Customers will be advised 20 minutes prior to our arrival to allow you to prepare to take any items you need into room/s you will be remaining in. We will have already given you an estimation on how long the job will take to carry out.
- We will always make sure to wear the appropriate PPE before entering your property, this includes at minimum a Mask, Overshoes, & Gloves.
- We will keep a safe distance at all times. As it is difficult to remain 2 meters apart within a very enclosed environment such as a house, we ask that families remain in rooms not being cleaned, for the full duration.
- We will leave a full report on the carpet cleaning service alongside aftercare instructions after the clean has been completed, and phone you to let you know that we have left the property.